Saturday, May 01, 2004

Days 53-55, Phase 2

Well, I won't say I went berserk and ate everything in sight, but I did take a vacation from the diet. I ate mostly SBD food, but with the addition of healthy numbers of cookies (Day 53), and things like white breads and mashed potatoes and the like for various formal end-of-year events I went to (Days 54 and 55).

And frankly, this gives me the opportunity for a complete, clean break. I've been eating at maintenance levels for a couple of weeks now. I have about five pounds left to go; I lost five pounds on Phase I of this diet. And when I was on Phase I, I really adapted to smaller portion sizes without hunger; I want to see if I can get back to those smaller portion sizes.

That's right, ladies and germs: I'm going back to Phase I! Clean slate. I'm going to weigh and measure, and start my calorie counting over from zero, with the new assumption (based on my lower weight) that I can now eat 1850 calories a day to maintain.

I feel skinnier already!

No comments: