Friday, February 27, 2004

Phase I, Day 7

********************

Breakfast: American tofu scramble (note to self: tofu scrambles get narsty when they've been in the refrigerator for several days)

Midmorning snack: V-8

Lunch: portobella mushroom salad; iced tea [restaurant meal]

Midafternoon snack: roasted eggplant & red bell peppers [from deli]

Dinner: 3 T hummus with 1/2 red bell pepper; 2 T macadamia-cashew butter

Exercise: none

********************

Today is the first day I actually felt thinner. My pants were definitely smoother in the front. I'm really looking forward to taking all my measurements tomorrow morning!

I was quite proud of myself -- I ate at a fancy restaurant where there was literally one thing on the menu I could possibly eat, and even then only if they took off the crumbled blue cheese. So I asked for it without cheese and didn't eat a bite of anything else. Good girl! (pat pat pat) But I have much bigger challenges ahead: my wild weekend in Chicago starts tomorrow.

No comments: