Sunday, February 29, 2004

Phase I, Day 9

********************

Breakfast: V-8, cup of coffee with milk

Brunch: 3 egg omelette with cheese, spring greens salad with tomatoes, 2 virgin marys [meal at friend's home]

Dinner: spring greens salad with pear, tomatoes, mushroom terrine from hotel room service

Late night snack: pistachios

Exercise: none

********************

I continued to be a Very Bad Vegan today. I ate some slivers of pear on my salad, too. They were miniscule, though, and they looked so lonesome on the plate...

Also, I went to church this morning with my friend, and noticed bread and wine on the alter. But they didn't have actual communion -- I guess it's a Lent thing to have it up there without actually using it. Big relief! Because I was wondering how I was going to explain to the minister that the Eucharist is not on the list of "Approved Foods" for Phase I! (I suppose if I were Catholic, after transubstantiation then it would perhaps... ok, nevermind.)

Tomorrow is the big day (my job talk, plus interviews). Have resisted the urge to order homemade honey granola with bananas from room service for my breakfast. Instead, tore up little card to ensure no last minute changes of heart, and will instead eat a V-8 and more freaking nuts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.absorblearning.com/chemistry/article.php]sexy dress[/url]
accessorize your black dress by adding silk stockings and high
Goals: "I say to [new development agents], 'Ok, you must end up being the biggest fast-food chain inside your country," says DeLuca. From day one, DeLuca had his heart focused on opening 32 Subway stores in 10 years. He far surpassed that goal, but he never stopped setting new ones.
I think I am most offended by their stereotypes of ladies and men , with their views on the roles each should play in society. Their views seem antiquated to me. For example: there was a pregnant guest who was speaking eloquently and scientifically on sex and Kathy said something along the lines of "how distasteful it had been to have a expectant mother speaking about sex" and she made that horrible kathy lee face.


[url=http://www.picknewera.com/]wholesale new era hats[/url]
Yet, even in this age of running shoes and unbuttoned collars, professional dress codes remain a significant part from the modern workplace. For anybody who had to endure uniforms in senior high school, the official dress code might appear to be an outdated corporate relic. But an outfit code isn't just arbitrary teams of rules; it's seen as an meaningful element of a well-run company..
Don be dishonest. Show us a man who doesn wish he were bigger than he actually is? Ahem, this isn't about the size of the garments, this subject is one of the size which women and men discuss and compare openly in shower rooms. Yes, it penile size.
an older brand identity may be misaligned to some redefined target audience

[url=http://www.shinesunglass.com/]Oakley Sunglasses Outlet[/url]
[url=http://www.chaussuresjordannike.fr/]chaussures nike pas cher[/url]
[url=http://pinterest.com/tidehats/]snapback hats[/url]