Friday, April 02, 2004

Phase 2, Day 27

********************

Breakfast: two veggie to-go quiches; hot coffee with fake cream

Lunch: a few varied small salads from food court; portobella-goat cheese sandwich on whole grain bread; large V-8; hot coffee with fake cream [from Food Court]

Midafternoon snack: small apple

Dinner: gardenburger on wholegrain toast; tossed green salad with a few chickpeas and oil & vinegar; and... a few bites of my friend's crab-olive oil pasta; a gingerbread cookie; and a bunch of french fries with ketchup. Let the vacation begin!! [restaurant meal in Pennsylvania]

Exercise: 30 minute run on treadmill

********************

Today is the final day of the sixth week on this diet. Tomorrow I am supposed to weigh, but I'm going to be in Pennsylvania for the weekend and won't have access (I think) to a scale. If there is one at the hotel, I'll weigh, otherwise I won't bother until next week. I know I'm continuing to lose; even these size 4s are now a little baggy in the seat.

I'll be in Pennsylvania for a weekend vacation, attending a Mennonite Relief sale (a little random I know, but I expect it to be fun!) Pennsylvania and Mennonites means apple cider doughnuts. Hmmmm....

No comments: