Thursday, April 08, 2004

Phase 2, Day 33

********************

Breakfast: 2 slices White Wave thai baked tofu; mug of green tea

Midmorning snack: pear with almond butter/flax meal spread

Lunch: green salad with cucumbers, tomatoes, pistachios and hemp oil

Dinner: fried tofu with peanut sauce; mixed vegetables in sriracha sauce [Thai restaurant meal]; diet coke

Exercise: none

********************

I admit it: I'm getting really tired of turning down chocolate chip cookies, cakes, etc. It's not exactly that I'm finding it *difficult* to turn them down, but they are just so delicious... and is it just me, or are they EVERYWHERE?? It seems like there's always some chocolate-centered holiday being celebrated, or a meeting where "refreshments" mean coffee and cookies, or somebody's birthday complete with cake and ice cream. I guess that's the reason not to give in; "just this once" is *never* "just this once."

No comments: