Friday, April 16, 2004

Phase 2, Day 41

********************

Breakfast: stuffed zucchini; mug of green tea

Lunch: garbanzo beans with onions and shredded carrot; mystery beans with bell peppers; asian vegetable salad; diet raspberry Snapple iced tea

Dinner: roasted vegetables in a tomato tortilla wrapper; 3 dolmas (rice-stuffed grape leaves)

Evening snack: hot coffee and Lindt bittersweet chocolate

Exercise: walked to work

********************

Tomorrow I measure! Either I've lost 11 pounds, and the scale should read 123, or I've lost 9.5 pounds, and the scale should read 124.5. Or, it's somewhere in between, because when I weighed more I could eat 2000 calories a day without gaining, and now that I weigh less, I can only get away with 1900 calories a day. We shall see!

No comments: