Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Phase 2, Day 52

********************

Breakfast: 1/2 of a cantaloupe; hot coffee with fake creamer

Lunch: white beans with pesto; roasted vegetables; green salad with citrus and berries; diet Snapple cran-raspberry drink [from Food Court]

Midafternoon snack: stuffed grape leaves and hummus; a few banana chips [from deli]

Another snack: jumbo peanut butter cookie; green tea

Dinner: spring greens salad with chickpeas, cucumber, tomato, carrots, slivered almonds and olive oil/balsamic vinegar dressing; diet Snapple lime green tea [from Food Court]

********************

This morning, I walked out of my bedroom in my underwear and t-shirt (which comprise my elegant nightly sleeping apparel), only to encounter my roommate's very-buff boyfriend perched on the living room couch. Horrified, I dived back into my bedroom, but too late! My panty-clad rump had been revealed to strange eyes!

Naturally, I had to immediately examine my ass in the mirror from every conceivable angle, to assess the damage to my reputation. And here is what I discovered: it isn't that bad! One doesn't normally bother craning one's neck to search for cellulite, so I hadn't noticed what this diet had done for my rear view. I know I *had* cellulite. And now, other than a little gelatinous shake right where the butt-part joins the leg-part, I don't. Thank you, Dr. Agatson!

No comments: