Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Phase 2, Day 24

********************

Breakfast: forgot to eat it and now I'm STARVING

Lunch: big tofu stir-fry; diet Snapple iced green tea (love this stuff!!) [from Food Court]

Dinner: roasted vegetables with lettuce and tomatoes and a packet each of mayo & mustard; a navel orange; one HUGE chocolate chip cookie; diet coke [catered boxed dinner]

Exercise: none

********************

Went to a Broadway show tonight, and had a boxed dinner on the bus. With a delectable, enormous, chocolate chip cookie. I didn't eat the bread on the roasted veggie sandwich, though. All told, it was a super low-calorie day, which I didn't quite realize until I toted it all up. Missing breakfast was big. No wonder I was so hungry when I went to bed.

Thumbs up on the show: Wicked. Highly entertaining!

No comments: