Friday, March 05, 2004

Phase I, Day 14

********************

Breakfast: vegan asparagus-spinach quiche; mug of black tea

Midmorning snack: celery with modified hummus; diet Dr. Pepper

Lunch: 1/4 c pecans; mug Mexican hot cocoa (reduced Splenda to 2 packets and it still tasted a bit too sweet)

Midafternoon snack: spring green salad with avocado, tomato and cucumber

Dinner: big meal of felafel (from a box) and salad with tahini dressing, and ful mohammas

Exercise: none

********************

My LAST DAY ON PHASE I!!! Hooray!!

I topped it off with a big ol' dinner. The boxed felafel wasn't very good; the texture is so much better when you make it from scratch. But it sure is a pain to make it that way, when boxed is good enough.

I'm feeling a bit bloated, and have for the last couple of days. It will be interesting to see what I weigh/measure tomorrow morning.

No comments: