Thursday, March 04, 2004

Phase I, Day 13

********************

Breakfast: mug of mexican hot chocolate (unpleasantly sweet; I think I have become inured to sweetness)

Snack: V-8

Snack: guacamole

Snack: 1 T cashew-macadamia nut butter

Snack: 2 papadum

Snack: 1/2 veggie quiche (prepared the same as the to-go cups, but put into a pie plate and served in wedges. Also, I subbed asparagus for the bell pepper)

Snack: 2 T hummus with celery

Dinner: thai green curry (basically, lite coconut milk and prepared green curry paste with a little Splenda, lots of veggies, and pressed tofu)

Snack: 1 T almond butter

Exercise: none

********************

As you can see, I was all about the snacks today. I never felt like I filled up, and I just wanted to eat all day. In fact I STILL want to eat. I drank a lot of Dr. Pepper in between snacks (probably two cans worth over the course of the day.) I was also cold all day; it's rainy and unpleasant here. I have to say I'm really glad that tomorrow is my last day of Phase I. I really miss whole grain breads, fruit/protein shakes, brown rice...

On the bright side, my six 6 jeans kinda-sorta fit today. Still tight, but five pounds and they would be perfect.

No comments: