Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Phase II, Day 5

********************

Breakfast: (the last of the) eggless eggsalad; V-8

Midmorning snack: mug of green tea; pear

Lunch: tomato & fresh mozz sandwich with 1/3 of the (white) bread removed; about a 1/4 of a (white) pita hummus roll-up; half a cup of steamed vegetables, a few pieces of cut fruit (kiwi, orange); 3 dark chocolate covered strawberries [catered meal]

Midafternoon snack: 3 brazil nuts

Dinner: tofu stir-fry [from Food Court]

Late night snack: a couple thick slices whole wheat bread dipped in olive oil

Exercise: none

********************

I think today was the first day I ate gen-yoo-ine sweets (dark chocolate covered strawberries.) Worth the calories!! Or at least they should have been. Now that I think of it, in retrospect, and to be very, very honest... they weren't all that tasty. Now the important question: is it because they were lame chocolate covered strawberries, have I lost my taste for delicious desserts, or are chocolate covered strawberries never all that great (because I actually can't remember)?

No comments: