Thursday, March 11, 2004

Phase II, Day 6

********************

Breakfast: Gardenburger patty with guac; V-8; thick slice of whole wheat bread dipped in olive oil; coffee with fake cream & splenda

Midmorning snack: slice of raisin bread with Neufchatel and sugarless jam; cup of hot tea (tea and bread with jam -- how very British!) [catered meal]

Lunch: 3/4 of a "low carb" bagel (kinda icky); "al fresco" (meaning no cheese) pintos from Taco Bell; can of diet Dr. Pepper

Midafternoon snack: 4 brazil nuts

Dinner: the rest of the bagel (toasting it doesn't make it any tastier); a couple thick slices whole wheat toast with olive oil; cucumbers and black-eyed-pea dip; a gardenburger hamburger patty with guacamole

Late night snack: 2 papadum

Exercise: none

********************

I'm getting a little out of hand with the cheese. Even though I'm not eating much at a time, I'm often failing to resist it when it's sitting there. Maybe tomorrow I'll calculate what percentage of my diet has been dairy these last three weeks.

[Much later: I did this, and found out it was about 5%. Not bad, but could obviously be better. Like 0%, say.]

No comments: