Sunday, March 07, 2004

Phase II, Day 2

********************

Breakfast: 1/2 multigrain bagel with 1/2 T almond butter

Lunch: multigrain bagel and half a large orange; diet Dr. Pepper

Snacks: bites of eggless eggsalad I was making (basically, tofu, vegannaise and a grocery store mix), and bites of a soup I made out of yesterday's leftover roasted vegetables with sundried tomato pesto (basically, just add about a cup of soymilk, some water, and puree. Tastes nice hot or cold.) I'll eat these throughout the week next week.

Dinner: Chickpeas with spinach

Exercise: none

********************

Went a bit nuts on the carbs early in the day (so am depriving myself of delicious brown rice with my dinner). But I was at a road race with my boyfriend (I didn't have enough energy to compete myself!) and at a road race, that's what you get. Carbs, carbs 'n' more carbs. I stayed away from the juices and white flour bagels, though!

No comments: